HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE) POLICY
UNION AND OJI INTERPACK CO., LTD. (UOI) and all of its employees are committed to produce the best quality corrugated paper packaging products (i.e. heavy-duty and semi heavy-duty corrugated paperboard containers, regular corrugated paperboard boxes, paper pallets, and other paper packaging products). We acknowledge the importance and the awareness of the usage of natural resources and its impact to the environment both inside the company and the outside community. Therefore, we are committed to prevent pollution and make continual improvement as follows;
1) To comply with all environmental relevant legal legislation on environment standard.
2) To control chemical substances in products and to comply with all legal regulations.
3) To reduce and to control waste including bringing back waste from production and company’s
activities for reuse and for recycle in order to reduce impact of pollution on environment.
4) To conserve energy and to allocate natural resources sufficiently and appropriately.
5) To ensure continual improvement of Environmental Management System by periodically
conducting environmental audits and reviewing of the objectives and targets of Environment
6) To communicate, to support, and to participate in environmental awareness and environmental
activities with employees, contractors, suppliers, customers, communities, and others to reduce
impact of pollution on environment.
The management of UOI is hereby committed to support any activities in implementation of the above
stated policy with sustainability for the good of our society