CORPORATE CODE OF CONDUCT & BAHAVIOR STANDARD
UOI is committed to conduct its business with total transparency, integrity and compliance with
regulatory requirements as well as good corporate governance practices. Since integrity
is key to a sustainable reputation and business prosperity, UOI has esCORPORATE CODE OF CONDUCT & BAHAVIOR STANDARD
Anti - Theft and/or Embezzlement:
The Company established the following Anti-Theft and/or Embezzlement policy. Any irregularity that is detected or suspected must be reported immediately to the company's Shareholder.
Theft and/or Embezzlement are defined as the intentional, false representation or concealment of a material fact for the purpose of inducing another to act upon it to his or her injury.
The terms Theft, Embezzlement, misappropriation, and other fiscal irregularities refer to, but not limited to:
• Any dishonest or fraudulent act
• Misappropriation of funds, securities, supplies, or other assets
• Impropriety in the handling or reporting of money or financial transactions
• Profiteering as a result of insider knowledge of company activities
• Disclosing confidential and proprietary information to outside parties
• Disclosing to other persons securities activities engaged in or contemplated by the company
• Accepting or seeking anything of material value from contractors, sub-contractors,
vendors, or persons providing services/materials to the Company.
• Destruction,removal, or inappropriate use of records, furniture, fixtures, and equipment; and/or
• Any similar or related